The RCA Selectron -- Error 404 -- Requested page was not found
Image copyright Jim Hawkens 199x
All rights reserved
This isn't what I was looking for!
Sorry, my bad. I seem to have directed you to a broken or non-existent link. The most recent map of the RCA Selectron pages is listed below.
- Background ( A brief history of early memory devices )
- Selectron Technology ...
- Selectrons ...
- Patents ...
- 2,424,289 ( US Patent for the Computron )
- 2,442,985 ( US Patent for photoelectric readout of a Selectron )
- 2,494,670 ( US Patent for the Selectron of cylindrical topology )
- 2,519,175 ( US Patent for the decode gating address selection )
- 2,604,606 ( US Patent for the Selectron of planar topology using floating eyelets )
- 2,635,201 ( US Patent for the Selectron of planar (sandwich) construction )
- Systems ...
- People ...
- Links ( Links to related sites )
- Video ( Video archives )
- Reprints ( Reproduction of certain documents )
- Bibliography ( Bibliography )
- Preface ...